- Landlord Boiler Cover
- Landlord Building Insurance
- Landlord Contents Insurance
- Landlord Excess Protection Insurance
- Landlord Home Emergency Cover
- Landlord Key Protection Cover
- Landlord Legal Expenses Cover
- Landlord Legal Liability Cover
- Landlord Rent Guarantee Insurance
- Loss of Rent and Alternative Accommodation Cover
- Malicious and Accidental Damage Cover
- Multi Property Landlord Insurance
- Non-standard Landlord Insurance
Articles and News
- An expert landlord's guide to successfully recovering rent arrears
- Houses of Multiple Occupation - the ultimate guide for landlords
- How to choose a letting agent
- Fire safety guide for landlords
- How to take an inventory
- 5 top tips for happy tenants
- How to deal with mould, damp and rot
- Tenancy deposit schemes - a landlord's guide
- How to keep your rental property secure when empty
- Landlord insurance jargon buster
- What landlords need to know about the Minimum Energy Efficiency Standards
- Inspection Do's and Don'ts
- How to serve a Section 8 Notice
- Section 24 - a guide for landlords
- Buy to let jargon buster
- Top landlord apps for an easier life
- What landlords need to know about refurbishments
- New Year's Resolutions for landlords
- A guide to Universal Credit
- How to serve a Section 21 Notice
- What landlords need to know about Universal Credit
- The Simple Landlords guide to boiler care this winter
- The Simple Landlords guide to Christmas
- The Simple Landlords guide to getting ready for winter
- The Simple Landlords guide to floods in Winter
- The Simple Landlords guide to bonfire night
- The Simple Landlords Guide to Security in Winter
- The Simple Landlords guide to Snow, Ice and Hail
- The Simple Landlords guide to storms
- A mortgage market update
- 18 steps to get the right landlord’s insurance for you
- 10 top tips for finding tenants
- Are you an animal lover?
- Evictions – a tale of 2 years and £15K
- Feng Shui, property, and you in 2018
- How to be a property investor when you’ve got nothing to invest
- Investing for financial independence
- The latest political and legislative update for the private rented sector - Part 1
- The latest political and legislative update for the private rented sector - Part 2
- New Year, New You – Resolutions for Landlords
- What I learned in the year I was agent, landlord and tenant at the same time
- Back to school… for landlords
- Ltd or not to Ltd, that is the question?!
- Build-to-rent: the saviour of UK housing?
- Can selective licensing help clean up communities?
- Do you understand the eviction process?
- Four mistakes of landlords who love their properties too much…
- Gas Certificates, Section 21s, and YOU
- HMO changes on the ground and what they mean for you
- When HMOs go BAD!
- Goodbye HMOs, hello Flats?
- Plans for more ‘Transparency and Fairness’ in Housing Market in Queen’s Speech
- Inflation and the housing market: how are they linked?
- Is investing in flats a good idea?
- Join forces and save taxes
- The plight of the bottom 30 percent – landlord or social worker?
- Should I lease my property to a housing association or other similar organisations?
- 10 things you can to today to maximise your property profit
- New EPC Regulations set to hit Landlords
- Online vs traditional agents, is the industry really being revolutionised?
- A private rental sector legislative update
- What the private rental sector can expect from 2019
- Scotland’s private rental changes: English landlord’s take note!
- 11 ways landlords can combat Section 24 tax changes
- Section 24 starts to bite
- Should you convert a commercial property into residential?
- Whether you like it or not, a lack of social housing is an opportunity for landlords
- Understanding 'Right to Rent’. Do you know the immigration status of your tenant?
- In conversation with a student landlord
- The Tenant Fee Bill - 5 things you haven’t thought about!
- Understanding the proposed three-year tenancies
- Understanding the new 3 per cent stamp duty surcharge on buy-to-let and the impact it may have on investors
- In the wake of Grenfell, it’s time for landlords to step up
- When to take the leap from part-time to full-time landlord
- Why Selective Licensing Really Isn't Evil
- Incorporation is not the Holy Grail
- The case for HMOs
- Could a basement conversion add value to your rental property?
- The emerging landlord - Insuring for success
- Tax, lending, and how to grow in today’s market
- Evictions in the UK
- The future of buy to let
- Licensing enforcement flaws - the worst of worlds for landlords, tenants, and local authorities
- Cards, presents and safety advice: What are landlords doing this Christmas?
- Your essential guide to landlord insurance
- Should student housing be your next property investment?
- Property Wire Awards 2017 Winners
- Women turn to property to boost monthly income and gain financial independence
- The Emerging Landlord
- Contact Us
- Get a Quote
- My Account
- Landlords Insurance